Good news for youth between the ages of 18 to 24!
Now you can get the redONE Postpaid Amazing38 plan for only RM33 monthly (original price: RM38) with an automatic monthly bill rebate of RM5 for 24 months. Register online now!
* For a full list of countries and their respective call charges, please check here. *All prices mentioned do not include Service Tax, only applicable for redONE Postpaid users.
Powered by Celcom Axiata, our redONE users can enjoy the same widest and best network coverage throughout Malaysia.
Locate an Agent
Visit one of our appointed agents or partners in your region.
- What is this promotion about?
This is an exclusive offer for Youth and Students to be able to sign up for a high-speed data quota per month with no speed cap through self-registration.
- How will I benefit from this promotion?
If you are eligible for this promotion, you will be entitled to a RM5 rebate per month for 24 months.
- Who is eligible for Pakej Postpaid Belia Amazing38?
You are eligible for Pakej Postpaid Belia Amazing38 if your age is between 18 – 24 years old (calculated by calendar year).
- How long is the promotion for?
This is a permanent offer starting 04 Oct 2023.
- What plan(s) is available for this offer?
Only the new Amazing38 plan is available for this offer.
- Where can I sign up for these plans?
You may walk-in to any of our redONE stores or redONE Partners to get a QR code and self-register the plan.
- Can I port to the new Amazing38 Postpaid plan to get this offer?
Yes. You can port in and subscribe to the new Amazing38 Postpaid plan provided you do not have any outstanding balance or under contract with your current mobile service provider.
- Do I have to do anything in order to receive the RM5 rebate?
You are not required to do anything. If you are eligible for this offer, the RM5 rebate will be automatically credited into your monthly bill.
- When will I receive the RM5 rebate?
The 1st rebate will be credited into your monthly bill upon successful registration or successful port-in to the new Amazing38 plan.
- Do I need to provide any supporting document during registration?
You will only need to provide a valid NRIC when you self-register online, to be entitled for this offer.
- How much do I have to pay upon registration?
New customers are required to pay RM10 for Registration Fee and RM38 for Advance Payment. The Advance Payment will be waived for all MNP Port-in requests. For higher credit limit, a deposit is required if your tenure with redONE is less than 6 months.
- What happens if I do not fully utilize my High-Speed Data allocation?
Your balance quota for the month will be forfeited.
- Will I be tied to a contract if I sign up for this plan?
This plan is not contracted. If you take up a premium number, you will be subjected to a contract period of 24 months.
- After registering for the plan, am I allowed to upgrade my monthly data bundle?
You can buy the one-off Data Top Up by dialing *123# or log on to 1App to purchase additional data.
- I purchased the redVIDEO 1 time Add-on, which data will be utilized first?
Below is the data utilization priority:
|Purchased redVIDEO, redSOCIAL, redSTUDY, redMUSIC
|20GB bundled 4G LTE High-Speed Data
|Purchased Data Top Up
|Basic Internet @64kbps
- What is redCALL?
redCALL is a new Value-Added Service (VAS) that enables high voice usage customers to make unlimited voice calls to all networks in Malaysia.
- Do I need to activate/subscribe redCALL?
No, the redCALL will be activated automatically once your Amazing38 plan is successfully activated or successfully ported-in.
- I don’t want the redCALL service. Can I terminate it?
No, you cannot terminate the redCALL service. It is bundled with the Amazing38 and plan for you to enjoy unlimited calls to all networks in Malaysia.
- Is there a Fair Usage Policy for the unlimited voice calls?
Yes, Fair Usage Policy of 100 hours per month is applicable.
- What happens when I exceed the Fair Usage Policy for unlimited calls?
You can continue to call other networks’ numbers at RM0.15 per minute for the remaining days of the calendar month.
- What is redDAILY?
redDAILY offers per day data usage every day until the end of the month or until the redDAILY data quota is fully utilized.
- How much redDAILY quota do I get every day?
1.5GB per day.
- Do I need to activate/subscribe redDAILY?
No, the redDAILY will be activated automatically once your Amazing38 plan is successfully activated or successfully ported-in. Subscription charges for individual partners may apply, if any.
- I don’t want the redDAILY service. Can I terminate it?
No, you cannot terminate the redDAILY service. It is bundled with the Amazing38 Postpaid plan for you to enjoy access to all data usage in Malaysia.
- How do the customers check on their redDAILY data balance?
Customers can check the usage via 1App or dial *123#.
- When can I utilize the redDAILY Daily data quota?
You can use the redDAILY Daily data anytime. The redDAILY data will expire at the end of the day at 11:59 PM every day.
- What is the speed of the redDAILY Daily data for streaming?
The speed of the redDAILY data quota is high speed. You will need to use a 4G LTE compatible device to enjoy the 4G speed.
- Does redDAILY consume my plan’s bundled data?
No. redDAILY provides you additional daily data for your data needs. Standard data consumption may apply for any in-app purchase, third party apps, and links out of redDAILY’s partners.
- All prices displayed exclude service tax which will be imposed on you in your monthly bill.
- Monthly access fee for AMAZING38 plan is only applicable for the bundled high-speed data, bundled redDAILY 1.5GB, and unlimited voice calls to all networks in Malaysia and fixed line numbers, not for video calls and voice calls to special numbers.
- RM38 Advance Payment is required. The Advance Payment is waived for MNP- Port-in customers. The Advance Payment collected will be used to deduct against your first month’s bill, and you will only be required to pay any balance due under your first month’s bill.
- The redCALL and redDAILY 1.5GB VAS are bundled with the Amazing38 plan and are not optional. RM10 per month will be charged to the bill for redCALL.
- The bundled data, bundled redDAILY 1.5GB, and unlimited voice calls to all networks are applicable for domestic usage only within Malaysia network. Roaming and IDD are chargeable based on Pay-Per-Use (PPU) rate.
- In the Amazing38 plan’s first bill, the data bundle will be prorated based on the customer’s bundled high-speed data usage. The prorated usage prices are as below:
|Data Usage 25% or less
|Data Usage 26%-50%
|Data Usage 51%-75%
|Data Usage 76% or more
- Upon 100% utilization of the bundled high-speed data, the subsequent usage will be drawn from the basic Internet data throttling at 64kbps speed. Customer may opt to purchase Data Top Up to continue surfing the Internet at high speed.
- Change plan request to the new Amazing38 plan is allowed starting from 4 October 2023.
- In the event of termination, there will not be any pro-rated billing on your last bill; you will be charged the full month’s commitment fee.
- The redCALL Value-Added Service (VAS) offers unlimited voice calls to all networks and is applicable for domestic usage within Malaysian networks only. Video calls and voice calls to special numbers are excluded.
- The redCALL VAS is bundled with the NEW Amazing38 plans and is not optional. RM10 per month will be charged to the bill.
- Unlimited voice calls include:
- All domestic calls to redONE Postpaid, redONE Prepaid, and other mobile operators.
- All domestic calls to national fixed line numbers.
- Calls EXCLUDED from the unlimited voice calls include:
- Calls to 1300 / 1700 / 1600 / 1MOCC numbers.
- Calls to special and premium numbers.
- Video calls.
- IDD calls.
- The redCALL VAS will be auto-renewed on the 1st of every month.
- The unlimited calls to all networks in Malaysia shall NOT be:
- Re-sold, rented, or utilized in any other way except as an individual making calls to other network users in Malaysia.
- Used for rerouting calls (connection with a device/software/application).
- Used to set up switch devices which could keep a line open potentially for hours.
- Used for multiple simultaneous calling and conference calling.
- Used for call center and telemarketing.
- Used for continuous calling for an extended period of time, auto-dialing, and machine-to-machine communication.
- The redDAILY offers per day usage every day until the end of the month or until the redDAILY data quota is fully utilized. Once the customers have fully utilized the daily quota, they can purchase the high-speed Value Added-Services or Data Top Up.
- The redDAILY quota can be used for all data services in Malaysia.
- The redDAILY is bundled with the Amazing38 Postpaid plan and is not optional.
- The Amazing38 plan available daily data quota:
- The redDAILY quota will expire at the end of the day at 11:59 PM every day.
- The redDAILY will be auto-renewed on the 1st of every month.
- The redDAILY quota will expire at the end of the calendar month.
- redDAILY can only be utilized domestically, i.e., within Malaysia network only. Data usage when overseas is subjected to data roaming charges. The customer shall be charged based on the data rates imposed by the respective redONE roaming operators for data usage while roaming with redONE’s overseas roaming partners.
|1.5GB per day